Change is an essence of life. This axiom holds true for businesses as well. Today, we see conventional methods of advertising such as print or television being complimented by digital signage advertising the world over. In recent times the menu boards of a restaurant presents a case in point where-in printed menu cards are rapidly giving way to digital menu boards.
Let us first examine the offline process. This process involves three parties ie, the restaurant owner, the advertising agency , and the designer. Most often the designer is not known to the restaurant owner and hence the restaurant owner has to interface via the ad agency.
Let’s suppose the restaurant owner wishes to incorporate a special item in his menu. This special item can be serverd individually as well as with combination with other items,ie, as a ‘combo’ package. This entails a complete change/modification/editing of the menu card.
The process starts with the restaurant owner providing a brief of the work to the ad agency, who in turn discusses the work details with the designer. After the work is complete, the communication chain functions in reverse, ie, the designer to the ad agency , and then the ad agency to the restaurant owner. Very often , the work takes multiple rounds of communications, and all three parties have to be in the loop to get the job completed as per the specifications and satisfaction of the restaurant owner.
This entire process is lengthy, time taking and costly from the point of view of the restaurant owner. More important, his restaurant either has to go without a menu card in the interim period, or he has to have an ad hoc menu card ready. All this may effect his sales adversely.
Hence, in a fiercely competitive business environment of today, digital signage design has become a more viable and cost-effective alternative.
- In recent times Sign Menu–a Kolkata based Online MNC- has virtually revolutionised the digital signage designing.
- Sign Menu inculcates the usage of digital signages in the form of LED screens which can attact and entice a potential customer effectively, apart from enhancing the aesthetics of the restaurant
- Sign Menu facilitates complete freedom to the restaurant owner to create and design his own digital menu. He need not any more seek the help of an ad agency or a designer at a huge cost.
- At a nominal cost as a yearly subscription at Sign Menu, the restaurant owner gets unlimited access to templates, playlists, graphics, drag & drop facility, creatives etc.
- He can design his own menu card online on a laptop or a Pc and connect it to his Tv or LED screen where the menu would be displayed.
- Sign Menu has imbibed the latest technologies associated with digital signage which includes Enplug facilities, Cloud-based programmes and Power signage software apart from the regular usages.
For further details on designing and hardware connections please log on to www.signmenu.com.
TO RESTAURANT OWNERS : Please register for the yearly subscription now and place your business five notches above your competitors!!